Meet all the requirements for efficient workflow and accurate results required in many of today’s demanding laboratory applications.
- Advanced microprocessor for accurate weighing results, digital filtering and fast stabilization
- Large LCD display
- Stainless steel weighing platform
- RS-232 bi-directional interface for connection to computer or printer
- Lock-down capability
- Four selectable application programs
- 20 different weighing modes
- Simple “one button” external calibration
All ALC models are made with state-of-the-art technology to provide accuracy, repeatability and outstanding performance at remarkably affordable prices. ALC balances are distinguished by an attractive design, durable ABS housing and user-friendly operation. Integrated Applications include Piece counting (5, 10, 20, 50, 100 selectable reference sampling); Percent weighing for solids, moisture loss, formulation, quality control; Averaging for unstable ambient conditions; Net totaling for formulation; and User selectable two unit toggling.
Power Requirements: AC adapter, 115V or 230V, +15%-20%, 60hz. Dimensions (WxDxH): 200 x 270 x 75 mm (7.9 x 10.6 x 2.9 inches).