3 Volumes • 5 Weighings Per Volume
Designed for customers that need an ISO 17025 calibration, with AF/AL data, but need to manage cost/value.
- Single channel pipettes are checked at 3 volumes with 5 repetitions per volume
- Multi-channel pipettes are checked at 3 volumes, 5 repetitions for all channels
- Bar coded label Affixed to Pipette with Date of Service, next calibration due date and Service Provider
- As Found and As Left Data provided on electronic calibration record
- All Measuring and Test Equipment used for Calibration is N.I.S.T. Traceable
- Six month warranty on services performed
- Visual Inspection, exterior cleaning, and performance verification on all pipettes
- For all failed pipettes, 100% PM provided, including cleaning of instrument and lubricated (as required) with high wear items being replaced (seals and /or o-rings) as applicable
Ordering a Calibration Service: Enter the quantity of the desired calibration services from the item list below, and add them to your cart just like a standard product. CALIBRATION SERVICE ORDER MINIMUM: ALL Thomas Scientific Calibration Services have a $150 calibration service minimum order. The $150 minimum EXCLUDES additional product or service orders placed at time of check-out. Any calibration service order submitted that does not meet the $150 order minimum will not be processed and the customer will be contacted accordingly.
Complete the Calibration Form: The Pipette DECON form, located on the Additional Info tab, must be downloaded, completed, and submitted along with your pipette(s) to be calibrated. Incomplete information or failure to complete this form will result in a delay or the possibility of your equipment being returned wihtout being serviced.
Once the order is placed and the calibration form has been downloaded and completed, please check out as you normally would.
*Thomas Scientific has partnered with Integrated Service Solutions (ISS) to perform various calibration and service solutions. All ISO/IEC and 17025 accreditations have been obtained by ISS, not Thomas Scientific.